PRIVATE BOOKINGS ONLY
NOTE: We no longer offer remedial massage. For remedial massage, Catherine Chu has moved to Yunity Massage in Jervois Road.
- Dip. Health Sciences (Therapeutic Massage) NZCM
- Cert Sports, Relaxation, Pregnancy, hot stone massage, NZCM
- Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy Level 1&2 Casley Smith Method, Australia.
- Scar Release Therapy, S.T.R.A.I.T Method, Foundations
- Dr Vodder combined decongestive therapy and MLD II & III, Australia
- Oncology Massage Training 1&2, Australia
- Massage NZ registered RMT
Body Matters is a Massage New Zealand registered clinic in Grey Lynn, convenient to Auckland’s CBD.
Having lived a full and well-travelled life, and struggled with back and neck pain for many years, Anna has learned the importance of well-being and living a stress-free life in order to live longer, fuller and freer.
With a background of 11 years working as a Remedial Massage Therapist, Anna now specialises in Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD), with extensive gold standard training in NZ and Australia. Anna enjoys helping people manage their symptoms of fluid retention from conditions such as Lymphoedema, Lipedema, as well as many other health conditions and symptoms that can benefit from MLD. Also fully trained in Oncology Massage, she has the knowledge, as well as a personal understanding, of the journey one goes through with cancer.
She loves to make a difference with gentle touch therapy for those who are at any stage of their cancer or treatment. She continually keeps up to date with upskill training to learn more about the amazing machine our bodies are and how bodywork can help them function and feel better.